The Britannia Group consists of:
- The Britannia Steam Ship Insurance Association Holdings Limited (Britannia Holdings), which has the controlling interest in its providers:
- The Britannia Steam Ship Insurance Association Europe (Britannia Europe) and
- The Britannia Steam Ship Insurance Association Limited (Britannia (UK)) and
- Two Bermudian based reinsurers:
- Universal Shipowners Marine Insurance Association Limited (USMIA) and
- Hydra Insurance Company Limited – Britannia Cell.
Britannia Europe is headquartered in Luxembourg and regulated by the Commissariat aux Assurances (CAA). Britannia (UK) has its head office in London and is registered by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The main operational centre for the Britannia Group is based in London.